I only started in January this year and to date have won about £6000 worth of prizes. Whilst that doesn't work out at a good hourly rate of pay, its still provided my family with things we wouldn't normally have.
Over the summer I hardly won anything. A few little bits and pieces but nothing of note. However the tables have turned at long last! I used to keep a list of things I have won but kept forgetting to put things on it so gave up in the end, so off the top of my head in the past month I have won:
- One night stay in a 5* hotel in London worth £560 (http://www.kempinski.com/en/london/the-stafford-london/welcome/)
- Pair of tickets to a live event of my choice (http://corporate.lastsecondtickets.co.uk/)
- One night stay in a 4* hotel in a choice of 17 places in UK (http://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/?source=found&utm_source=found&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=found)
- A ladies bike (from https://www.facebook.com/MU.Cheese)
- Childs scooter (also from https://www.facebook.com/MU.Cheese)
- Nexus 7 tablet (www.thedownlow.com)
- Halloween witch morthsuit (http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/)
- Pair of nude Hotpants (from http://zaggora.com/)
- Dr Dre Beats Solo Headphones (https://www.facebook.com/HPUK)
- Pair of tickets to the X Factor Final (www.pepsi.co.uk)
- Nokia Lumia 920 (Facebook.com/Nokia)
- Set4Sport Play Date Bag
- Moshi Monster toys
- Stella McCartney perfume
- Pair of tickets to a Health and Wellbeing show
- 21,000 nectar points
- 3 x books
- Hay fever nose spray
I'm sure I have missed a few small bits and pieces but you are getting the idea!
What is quite scary is that DH has asked me to get him a Nexus 7 or 10 for christmas .... now I don't have to pay for it!!
I recently ran my own competition on Facebook to get rid of a few prizes that I had no need for. I titled it my Karma competition, and it seems to have worked.
Until next time .... Lucky dust and TTFN xx